Friday, November 4, 2011

Meaningless Story: Part I

This is not a short story by any means, but perhaps a summary of a long one that I have never bothered to write.
Like all stories, it starts with a main character and a rather silly description of everyday activities that this character performs until, quite randomly, something happens.
The thing is, the set up for this story is quite long and I feel too tired to write it all so I will rather go along with what happened that day.
That day, our main character looked at himself in the mirror.
And he didn't like what he saw.
It terrified him to the point of almost making him go insane. So he contacted me. This is a compilation of what I gathered from that small conversation we had and what some mutual friends told me a couple of days after the incident. To be honest, I barely remembered his name or how I met him.
Yet, he did choose to speak to me that day. I think it was because he wanted to speak to his very best friend but somehow ended up calling the next person in his contact list. As I said before, I don't really know all the details of what happened to him and nor do I care. Or perhaps I do, because I took the time to write this.

Anyways, at around 8pm, a couple of years ago, I got a call from him. His name was Tim. Now, I know I am supposed to hide names and all of that juridical stuff but I have always called people by their name and I won't stop now. Besides, Tim would understand. He's a nice guy. I mean, he was.

[I'll add the next part someday. xD]

3 comments:

Universe said...

Waiting for part 2.

Anonymous said...

Still waiting for the next part :)

Ldd said...

who is this? Maude? Anyways... writing it right now.